Insecticides & Pesticides
Eight® Insect Control Garden Dust
An outstanding vegetable garden insecticide that kills and repels most insect pests common to home gardens. Provides contact and residual control of over 55 hard to kill insects. Designed for use on vegetables, roses and flowers. Easy to use and one application can last up to 4 weeks.
- Kills and repels insects on flowers, fruits, vegetables, ornamentals, and more for up to 4 weeks
- Long-lasting garden dust
- Kills aphids, beetles, leafminers, fruitworms, spidermites and more
- Lightly covers all plant surfaces
Cutter Concentrate Backyard Bug Control Spray
Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate kills fast and lasts all summer, providing up to 12 weeks of control against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs. Includes the QuickFlip hose-end sprayer, which activates spray at the flip of a switch. For best results, apply early before insect populations are high. Covers up to 5,000 square feet of lawn. Cutter insect repellents have been helping families have fun together outdoors for more than 50 years. Goodbye mosquitoes. Hello, summer.
- Kills fast: kills mosquitoes, listed ant types, fleas and other listed insects
- QUICKFLIP HOSE-END SPRAYER: Hose-end-sprayer activates spray at the flip of a switch – just grip, flip and go.
- LASTS ALL SUMMER: Controls up to 12 weeks against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs.
- COVERAGE: Treats up to 5,000 square feet of lawn.
- NO MIXING REQUIRED: Attach the sprayer to a garden hose to treat your lawn, landscape and outdoor surfaces where insects hide.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Fleas, Mosquitos, Scorpions, Spiders, Deer Ticks, Cicadas
Deadbug Brew® Dust
Dead Bug Brew kills bagworms, borers, beetles, caterpillars, codling moth, gypsy moth, loopers, leaf miners, spider mites, tent caterpillars, thrips and more. Designed for outdoor residential use in home gardens, lawns, and ornamentals. Contains Spinosad, which is a leading pesticide used worldwide in the production of organic produce. This container is a dust applicator. Shake over plants to be treated or crush the sides of the canister in and rapidly squeeze and release in order to get a bellows dusting effect. Follow the instructions for each plant.
- Kills common listed insect pests with Spinosad®
- Approved for organic gardening
- Safe for use up to day of harvest for listed crops
- Kills bagworms, borers, beetles, caterpillars
- Also kills leaf miners, spider mites and thrips
Bonide Wasp & Hornet Insect Killer
Triple action formula provides instant knock down, quick kill and residual action that takes out the entire nest and prevents re-nesting. Jet spray shoots 20 ft. Oil-based. Kills carpenter bees. No CFC’s. Dielectric breakdown (non-conductive up to 47,300 volts).
- Kills wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets
- Jet spray shoots 20 feet
- Kills the entire nest
- Dielectric breakdown voltage of 47,300 volts
- Prevents re-nesting
TrapStik, Deck & Patio Fly
How It Works
Uses our exclusive VisiLure® technology to draw insects with appealing colors and a multi-dimensional pattern. Flies are attracted by the colors and patterns, then get trapped on the sticky surface.
Unique Features & Benefits
- Made in USA
- Large catch surface for extended use
- Adhesive holds up in hot weather
- Flies blend into the pattern once they’re caught
How It Works
Uses our exclusive VisiLure® technology to lure the target insects with appealing colors and a multi-dimensional pattern. Insects are attracted by the colors and patterns on the TrapStik, then get stuck on the adhesive surface.
Unique Features & Benefits
- Glue guards provide protection for birds, bats and other small animals
- Catches queens and workers, spring through fall
- Can be placed near a nest to reduce populations, making it safer to spray
- Made in USA
Sweeney’s Poison Peanut Mole and Gopher Killer
Use Sweeney’s 6 oz. Poison Peanut Mole and Gopher Killer when you have a pesky rodent problem that you need to solve. These handy peanut pellets act as bait and killer for both moles and gophers. The peanuts contain Zinc Phosphide as an active ingredient for effective extermination of these unwanted visitors. With 6 oz. of peanuts this pack includes plenty of animal bait to rid yourself of burrowing animals.
- Use the peanut pellets as bait to attract unwanted infestations of animals
- Pellets kill moles and gophers for easy use
- Made with zinc phosphide for effective extermination
- 6 oz. of pellets provides plenty of bait to attract moles or gophers
- Do not place in areas accessible to children and pets
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Moles, Gophers
EPIC Armadillo Scram Armadillo Repellent
Armadillo Scram is a proprietary blend of natural and organic biodegradable ingredients specifically designed to reduce and eliminate armadillo activity. Repels armadillos and alters their digestive system in two ways: food tastes bad and their digestive system is disturbed; plus surrounding soil and the armadillo burrows become bad smelling.
- Repels and alters their environment by taste and smell
- Stops lawn damage and burrowing
- Environmentally safe–ideal around organic gardens
- Won’t harm animals, plants, people or pets
Deer Scram Repellent Granular Shaker Can, 2.5 Pounds
- Deer scram repellent granular shaker can
- It repels the animal before they nibble on plants
- Deer scram does not have an unpleasant odor to humans, but discourages unwanted animals from returning to the protected area
- Deer scram biodegrades into high nitrogen organic nutrients
- This product contents 2.5 Pounds
Deer Scram Professional
Deer Scram Professional Deer Repellent comes from a line of effective repellents by Epic and is a repellent granule that triggers a strong fear-based response from deer by emitting an odor they associate with death.
Deer Scram Deer Repellent is non-toxic and environmentally friendly. The Deer Scram granules are not harmful to deer, but provide enough power to humanely ward deer off from an area before they can deal damage to shrubs, plants and gardens. Deer Scam Professional is effective for up to 90 days and does not have an odor during application.
Cattlemen’s Choice 1% Permethrin Synergized Pour – On
Cattlemen’s Choice 1% Permethrin Synergized Pour-On is the perfect aid in controlling flies and lice on lactating and non-lactating cattle, on beef cattle, and calves. It will also control keds on lambs and sheep. For cattle and calves, this product will help control lice, face flies, house flies, horn flies black flies, mosquitoes and horse flies. For sheep, it will target sheep keds and lice when used as a pour on. It can also be used around farm animal premises, animal hospital kennels and outside meat processing. This is a ready-to-use product that can be applied as a pour-on, back rubber or by spraying.